Judi Seebus, Leanne Tritton, Antonio Gill Machado and Richard Betts
New research from BONARD highlights the resilience of the student housing sector in Europe. Judi Seebus, Leanne Tritton, Antonio Gill Machado join Richard Betts to discuss this and other key real estate news headlines including:
• Skanska announces first climate-neutral office project for CEE.
• ‘Back to the office’ vs ‘Back to city life’.
• JLL agrees to take up 132,000 sq ft at British Land’s Broadgate campus.
• Paris Real Estate Week.
• Decision on 10-acre mixed-use Bishopsgate Goods yard scheme in London set for November.
• UK and Portugal row on quarantine as Iberia aims at recovery.
• Iberian Property market still active with 7 deals in the past 14 days.
• Research in the UK highlights half of the local authorities lack policies for senior housing.
• Kinetic Capital creates a new platform to fund PBS.
You can download RealCast as a video or audio podcast and watch or listen to previous editions at www.realassetinsight.com