In this special report, with interviews from key industry & sector leaders James Wallace analyses the impact of BREXIT on real estate markets. Content includes:
- Editorial: With Brexit finally done after years of politics, it’s up to the UK to deliver a different future outside the EU.
- Politics: What are the realities for businesses as the UK begins its new trading relationship with the EU?
- UK Economy: Brexit comes amid vast monetary and fiscal stimulus that has supported the UK economy during the pandemic – and adds to unknown risks.
- Investment: With no deal averted what are the investment forecasts, sources of demand, and investors’ favoured sectors for the UK?
- London Offices: The City of London awaits the EU’s decision on ‘equivalence’, which will accelerate long-term change but not the direction of travel.
- Retail: Brexit is set to advance long-term structural changes in the retail sector and impact Europe-wide supply chains. Here, the scenarios are examined.
- Lending: What will Brexit mean for lending markets in the UK? We look at the key factors at play in the coming years.
This report is part of a series of Special Research Reports on key industry topics available as part of a Premium Subscription.