Judi Seebus, Nicol Dynes, Dan Innes and Richard Betts
AXA IM launch €1bn infrastructure debt fund and positive logistics data and lettings are among the real estate news topics discussed on this week’s RealCast.
Judi Seebus, Nicol Dynes and Dan Innes join Richard Betts to analyse the week’s property headlines including:
• Prologis releases positive 2nd quarter figures.
• LCP completes largest pre-let logistics development in Europe and sells to DWS.
• UK Office for National Statistics (ONS) data better than expected for retail.
• UK ONS data shows record levels of e-commerce.
• Speculative development in logistics returns with Verdion in Germany.
• BNP research on retail in Poland more positive than expected.
• Opportunity highlighted for retail and office in smaller cities post-Covid.
• AXA Investment Management raises €1bn infrastructure debt fund.
• Azora sees opportunities in renewable energy.
• Flexibility in operational real estate.
• Real Capital Analytics – 1H 2020 data preview.
You can download RealCast as a video or audio podcast and watch or listen to previous editions at www.realassetinsight.com