Judi Seebus, Nicol Dynes, James Wallace and Richard Betts
Q2 2020 GDP figures and Real Capital Analytics deal data show Europe is performing better than the US and Italy better than expected.
Judi Seebus, Nicol Dynes and James Wallace join Richard Betts to discuss these and the other key real asset headlines for the week including:
• RCA deal data – mega deals mask big fall in deal volumes
• URW results, mixed picture but some bright spots including Spain.
• Starwood raises $11bn and targets real estate & distress.
• Azora raises €680m for hotel fund.
• Italy bounces back with office deals.
You can download RealCast as a video or audio podcast and watch or listen to previous editions at www.realassetinsight.com