RealCast: Netflix moment for offices?
Nicol Dynes, Giles Barrie, Dan Innes and Richard Betts
Could this be the ‘Netflix’ moment for the office sector? Nicol Dynes, Giles Barrie and Dan Innes join Richard Betts to discuss this and other key real estate news headlines including:
- Is flexibility the key for the future of offices?
- ‘Super Saturday’ sees the UK market reopen – but what next?
- €600 million Gare du Nord project gets the greenlight in Paris.
- Sun Venture acquires landmark office and retail in London.
- Gazeley adopts GLP brand and completes portfolio deal for 1.3 million square metres in CEE.
- AEW and Allianz complete UK logistics deal.
- Prologis achieves operational carbon neutrality.
- Core assets proving to be a safe-haven in France.
- Retail evolution as job losses hit in the UK market.
RealCast, Series 1, Episode 15
This edition of RealCast was first broadcast on the 13th July 2020.
You can download RealCast as a video or audio podcast and watch or listen to previous editions at www.realassetinsight.com
© Real Asset Media 2020