Dan Innes, Nicol Dynes, James Wallace and Richard Betts
In the spotlight this week: Hammerson’s sale of VIA Outlets to APG as part of £825m cash raise and UK housebuilders get a boost from the Government’s ‘Planning for the future’ proposals.
Dan Innes, Nicol Dynes and James Wallace join Richard Betts to discuss these and the other key real asset headlines for the week including:
• EPRA figures show discounts to NAV (Net Asset Value) reducing for UK Residential as sentiment improves.
• VIA Outlets – Hammerson stake sold to APG for €301m.
• Hammerson aiming to raise £825m to improve liquidity after posting a significant loss.
• UK Government’s ‘Planning for the Future’ proposal creates controversy but boosts sentiment for the UK residential sector.
• Digitisation of real estate takes centre stage.
You can download RealCast as a video or audio podcast and watch or listen to previous editions at www.realassetinsight.com