Special Report, Coronavirus: impact on real estate.
Published April 2020.
The Special Report analyses the latest data and insights from industry leaders on what coronavirus means for you and the real estate sector.
- The Economic context: how effective are the unprecedented interventions by governments, central banks and regulators across the US, Europe and the UK.
- Investment activity and capital flows: Q1 across Europe, and the globe, is expected to show weakening activity as month months progress. Markets are braced for a tough Q2.
- Market Sentiment: Savills rapid sentiment survey sheds light on the varying pace of influence Covid-19 has so far had by sectors and geography
- Real Asset Live: leading economists and researchers share their insights on the likely influence on the global economy and real estate markets
- Vulnerable sectors: the retail sector is on the brink while supply chain reconfiguration occupies logistics sector
- Finance: CREFC Europe’s CEO Peter Cosmetatos offers his early thoughts on the challenge now facing lenders
- Restructuring: the race for survival as companies seek to boost liquidity ahead of access to government schemes
- The view from Germany: Blackbird Real Estate’s Tobias Schultheiß analyses Germany’s resilience
- Sector focus – Food Retail: Greenman’s Johnnie Wilkinson on why physical retail will still have a place after the crisis
35 pages: expert interviews, industry insight & analysis – real insights for real professionals.